Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Atlanta, Georgia Art House Co-op

So, I found this art house co-op in Atlanta while browsing online and it turns out they have some pretty cool things to offer artists. It's this little gallery/studio spaces they rent out to artists in downtown Atlanta. I signed up to participate in their "collecting objects" project. I will recieve an accordian folder from them in the mail and send it back with some personal affects inside. I can manipulate the folder in any way I choose. I have some ideas brewing as to what I will include. I plan on being very artsy with it! haha
The folders will be on display in their gallery area in March where people can come in and look through your folder to learn a little bit about you. I think it's a great idea and it sounds like it will be fun.

No comments: